Be a Hellraiser for The Down Syndrome Centre!
“Crossing that finish line with my co-workers whom I consider as my friends at this stage, was magical. We get along really well and we are close at the office but this event brought us even closer. During the toughest challenges and obstacles, we all stuck together as a team. We helped each other, waited for one another even when it was getting cold especially after we all got soaking wet .It really brought us together and showed us what we were truly made of.” Arlette Bomahou, Accenture
Is your company looking for a team-building day out they will never forget?! We’re joined forces with Hell & Back to organise a fantastic corporate day out on Saturday, September 9th!
Hell & Back is Ireland’s toughest physical and mental endurance event. The 7km specially designed obstacle course take participants around the stunning surroundings of the Kilruddery Estate, Wicklow. The event is not a race though, it’s a group challenge. Your Hellraisers will have to work together and help each other out to get through dozens of hellish obstacles such as wading across rivers, running through forests, and scrambling over obstacles. It’s an opportunity for staff members to get out of the office for a while and return energised and refreshed!
For a set fee of €60 per person our Down Syndrome Centre Hellraisers will enjoy a terrific day out including the following:
- Race entry with private registration area for Down Syndrome Centre participants
- Transport to and from event from Bray dart station
- Official ‘I made it thru Hell & Back’ tshirt
- Professional finish line group photo
- One-site Post-event burger and drink from The Smoke and Grillhouse
- Goody bag
- Specially reserved area in The Martello, Bray with live entertainment (the perfect backdrop for sharing war stories and comparing bruises!)
We are asking companies to cover the cost (or at least 50% of the cost) for their employees to encourage employees to fundraise for our charity (entry to the run alone can cost up to €80 so we highly recommend taking advantage of this fantastic package!).
Team building days have been proven to yield the following results:
- Your team will return to the office energised and closely knit
- They will work better together
- Improved communication and productivity
- Increased energy and positivity in office
For more information or to sign up your team contact Aileen on (01) 661 8000 / firstname.lastname@example.org