So How Can You Help?
- Select the Down Syndrome Centre as your Corporate Charity of The Year.
- Support us with your individual skills – you name it, we will need it!
- event management,
- life skills coaching,
- media assistance
- on-line ambassadors
- interior designing
- finance advice
- resource library research
- human resources
- creative ideas
- web support
- tell others
- Facebook & Tweet our message
- spread the word – become an advocate
- attend our events
- become one of the team – walk, cycle, skydive for us!
- do your own thing for us! Organise your own event!
- Whatever it is that you do best, support us with those skills. We value your time, so donate an hour and we will put your skills to very good use.
- Volunteer your time and get involved in our events – Battle of The Bands, Rock The Boat Extravaganza, Classic Car Festival, Cycle Challenge, Skydiving, Buy My Dress, Monster Hamper Give Away, Walks, Coffee Mornings, Golf and many, many more!
- Your involvement with The Down Syndrome Centre will offer you the most rewarding feeling. A genuine feeling of Giving Back!
- Be a part of this amazing journey by taking the first steps with The Down Syndrome Centre!
- We have a very active calendar of events (Here) during the coming year and as you can see from this, we hold numerous special events throughout the year. These events are community-based, fundraising events that are a great way to support our amazing charity. The type of events can range from a 5k Run/Walk, family fun cycle, a wine tasting, vintage car festival, buy my dress and many, many more. Event attendance can range from an intimate gathering of 10-15 people to a blow out bash of several hundred.
- Our Centre has wonderful sponsorship opportunities within its walls. Your organisation can become a sponsor that would bring educational or therapeutic resources to the Centre. You can nominate specific services, therapies or even rooms to support within our new Centre. (Giving Gifts).
- As you arrive at our New Centre, we plan to have a Donor Path filled with bricks inscribed with the names of those who have given resources so that we can offer the programs and activities people with Down syndrome need to flourish.
So What Next?
Simply give us a call or drop us an email and we can get the ball rolling.
+353 (0)1 661 8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org