2020 Calendar Stars Wanted
Jan 23, 2019 by Downsyndromecentre
2020 Calendar Stars Wanted!
Somehow it is that time of year again when we need your little superstar submissions for our ‘I’m Able 2’ calendar!
We are looking for boys and girls who have Down syndrome aged between 0 – 10 years old. Our photographer Conor Healy is, once again, kindly donating his time and expertise to this project so we know that it is going to be another beautiful calendar! Conor is fantastic with our little models and is as passionate about celebrating each child’s uniqueness as we are!
As in previous years, we have chosen particular themes for each month which require children to be a specific age or sex. With this in mind, and as there are a limited number of places available, please understand that if your child is not selected for the calendar this year it is due to what fits with each specific theme.
We have not finalised a date yet but the calendar photoshoot will take place around the end of June 2019 in our Centre in Cabinteely, Dublin 18, so you and your child must be available at that time in order to submit.
We need children who:
- Currently live in Ireland
- Are aged between 0 – 10 years
- Have Down syndrome
- Are available around the end of June to come to our Centre in Shrewsbury House, Old Bray Road, Cabinteely, Dublin 18
- Are happy to appear in our calendar and be featured in promotions for the calendar on our website and social media platforms
To submit your child for the 2020 ‘I’m Able 2’ Calendar we need the following things:
- Please download and complete the Calendar Application From
- Please include a recent picture of your child – images must have been taken within the last month
- Your name and your child’s name and date of birth
- Your contact details: phone number, email address and home address
Please download the Calendar Application Form below and email to Emma at email@example.com
Please note that we are accepting entries from children based in Ireland.
The closing date for submissions is 5 pm on Friday 1st March 2019.