Each year we have approximately 30,000 pre-loved dresses for sale which are like new! The bulk of our dresses on the day will be Coast, TopShop, Karen Millen, Monsoon and Closet – and the vast majority of these will set shoppers back just €10-€30 on the day!
Where celebrity dress donations are concerned, we are supported each year by some of the biggest stars in Ireland including Amy Huberman, Charlie Murphy, Sarah Greene Una Healy, Victoria Smurfit, Caroline Morahan, Aoibhinn McGinnitty, Deirdre O’Kane, Kathryn Thomas, Sinead Kennedy and many more. You can check out some of our previous celebrity-donated dresses and designer dresses here .
Donate a Dress!
We are looking for you, your friends, colleagues and family to donate a dress or two, that is either too big, too small or bought on impulse and is sitting in your wardrobe looking for a new home.
We welcome donations of new dresses or lightly worn evening, day, designer or high street dresses that are are clean and in great condition!
There are several ways you can donate a dress:
- Arrange a dress collection in your office or workplace and call us on 01 661 8000 to arrange collection
- Round up friends and family to donate and call us to arrange a collection or better still drop them into The Down Syndrome Centre if you’re passing by
- Simply bring it along to a Buy My Dress Event on the day, click here for a list of venues
- For dress donations to the Cork, Galway and Portlaoise Buy My Dress events click here and contact the names listed
- Or you can donate a dress by posting it free of charge to:
The Down Syndrome Centre
Unit 1 88-89 Furze Road,
Sandyford Industrial Estate,
Alternatively contact Lorraine email@example.com for any dress donation queries
Thank you for your support!