A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. As you use this website, information is received and stored by us. This information is used to enable us to improve the website and to enable us to respond to your requests.
The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
- The IP address of the users webserver
- The top level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .net, .biz)
- The previous website address from which the user reached us, including any search criteria used.
- Click screen data which shows the traffic of users around this website (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded).
- The type of web browser used by the website user.
The Down Syndrome Centre will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate any technical details listed above with any individual. Please see our Privacy Notice for further information.