Join the team
Interested in Participating?
At some stage everybody gets 15 minutes of fame and this is your opportunity. Sign up to be one of the contestants at I’m a Celebrity Get me out of Here event taking place on 7th May in the Red Cow Moran Hotel.
The event is being run to raise funds for the Down Syndrome Centre which provides vital services to children with Down syndrome who attend our Centre from across your community in Dublin and Leinster. It will be an amazing night of fun where you get an opportunity to become the King or Queen of the jungle.
What Are you Getting Yourself Into?
• One major night of fun is assured.
• There are no rehearsals. You simply turn up on the night 2 hours before you enter the jungle….with fake tan applied (men only), a pack of immodium and a large bottle of Jeyes fluid.
• You will be asked to attend the press launch (mainly so you can get your photo taken in the jungle attire for promotional purposes).
• You have to raise a few quid…we’ll give you lot of tips on how to do this.
• Help to spread the word and promote the event wide and far.
• You will be remembered for the rest of your life for standing up and being counted when it mattered.
• You will have the chance to be crowned King or Queen of the jungle and if you walk away with the crown, your life will change for the better in ways you cannot even imagine.
If you’re up for the challenge, or would like to nominate a friend, call Rhona at 01 6618000 or email email@example.com to book your place in the JUNGLE today!
Fundraising: How to Get Started
Thank you for venturing into the jungle on behalf of the Down Syndrome Centre! Below are a few easy steps to get you started on your fundraising journey.
Step 1: Set up a page
Simply visit https://www.justgiving.com/downsyndromecentre to create your fundraising page.
Make sure to add a little spunk to your page- we suggest adding a personal touch and your link to the centre and a profile picture so people know it’s your page!
Step 2: Share with Family, Friends, and Colleagues
Post updates of your progress, share on your social media platforms, and let your friends, family, and workmates support you! Sometimes it takes a few shares to remind people to donate. But don’t worry, it’s worth it!
Step 3: Good Ol’ Fashioned Sponsorship
If you’re more old school, let us know and we will happily post out sponsorship cards! Sometimes, people want to see their name on a sponsor line… we find this works great for neighbors and workmates!
Step 4: Consider a Fundraising Event
Are you a great baker? Musician? Tea maker? We find coffee mornings, open mics, and other small fundraising events can be great for helping people reach their fundraising targets. They’re also a bit of craic! Let us know if you are planning an event to help with your fundraising. We are happy to provide sinage, templates, and cards for your event.