Night at the Races
A Night at the Races for the DSC
Thursday, July 19th 2018
Join us for a night of fine dining and drinks, music and racing at our corporate race night as part of the Bulmers Live event in Leopardstown Racecourse!
We’re returning to the swanky surroundings of the Leopardstown Pavillion with the best view of the racecourse to bring you and your staff the best team night out possible.
The night will start with a bubbly reception followed by a sumptuous three course meal interspersed with races and many opportunities for you to win a small fortune on the right filly! After the last race, join us at the main stage to enjoy a bop to multi-platinum selling singer, Paul Young. One of the UK’s finest ever soul voices, Paul Young released 14 Top 40 hits during a stellar period in the 80s, scoring number one singles and albums in both the US and in Europe.
Our package includes:
- Entry to panoramic suite with private balcony overlooking the racecourse’s final stretch.
- Private dining room, three course meal and welcome drinks.
- Tote facilities and private bar.
- Best Dressed Man and Woman competition and many spot prizes throughout the evening.
- Entry to Bulmers Live concert after final race.
Tickets are €100 per person with all proceeds going to The Down Syndrome Centre. To book your table contact Nuala on (01) 661 8000 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the highlights’ from previous Race Night events below (enlarge photos by clicking on them)!