Our supporters are our centre’s lifeline. Since we receive absolutely no government funding, we rely solely on the fundraising efforts of some incredible people. The generosity and hard work that our supporters have in spades helps us to continue to provide vital early-intervention services to our amazing little service users.
Practical ways in which we can help you
If you choose to organise and run a fundraising event for us, we would like to show our gratitude by helping in any way that we can.
Our fundraising team is very small (there are just three of us!) but we would love to help in the following ways:
- Provide you with DSC Promotional Materials and pull up stands so people instantly know who you’re fundraising for
- Help you set up an online fundraising page such as those on Everydayhero
- Promote your event on our social media platforms, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and on the DSC website
- If we are in a position to do so, attend your event and say a few words about the difference that your supporters will make to our centre
- Offer support and advice over the phone or by email
- Invite your group to DSC for a cheque presentation
For more information or for any specific help or support requests please contact Madeline on our Fundraising Team on (01) 661 8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org