How We Can Support You
Our supporters are our centre’s lifeline. Since we receive absolutely no government funding, we rely solely on the fundraising efforts of some incredible people. The generosity and hard work that our supporters have in spades helps us to continue to provide vital early-intervention services to our amazing little service users.
Practical ways in which we can help you
If you choose to organise and run a fundraising event for us, we would like to show our gratitude by helping in any way that we can. Our fundraising team is very small (there are just three of us!) but we would love to help in the following ways:
- Provide you with specially-designed posters for your event, along with buckets, free wrist bands for your supporters and pull up stands so people instantly know who you’re fundraising for.
- Provide DSC tshirts and sponsorship cards (if required)
- Help you with setting up and sharing an online fundraising page such as those on Everydayhero.
- Promote your event on our social media profiles including our website, Facebook page and Twitter profile.
- If we are in a position to do so, attend your event and say a few words about the difference that your supporters will make to our centre.
- Try to organise volunteers to help out at your event. This needs at least a month’s notice to be given to us.
For more information or for any specific help or support requests contact our main reception on (01) 661 8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to speak with a member of the Fundraising Team.