Free School Talks
We give Free Talks to Schools in Dublin!
We have visited dozens of schools in Dublin and its environs over the last few years and would be delighted to bring our interactive presentation to your school. The talk (20-30 minutes in length with 10 minutes normally required afterwards for a Q&A session) covers the following areas:
- What causes Down syndrome
- What exactly the genetic disorder is
- The importance of a ‘person first’ attitude when it comes to people with special needs
- The importance of inclusion
- What we do here in The Down Syndrome Centre
We tailor each talk to meet the age-range of the students present and we are happy to visit any primary or secondary school or college in Dublin or its surrounding areas (unfortunately, as our Fundraising and Communications team is so small, at present we can’t travel any further).
For more information or to book your school’s talk contact our main reception on (01) 661 8000 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org