Narrative (Let’s Talk) Group
9 to 12 years old
Bi-Monthly sessions during school term time
Two Speech & Language Therapists
To improve and enhance the language skills and conversations skills required for telling stories or relaying information.
This group is suitable for children who would benefit from support with telling their personal news, retelling fictional stories, and engaging in conversations with peers.
- Improved auditory memory and recall skills
- Improved active listening skills
- Improved sequencing skills (first, next and last)
- Enhanced question asking skills – using “Wh” questions – “Who?”, “What happened?”, “Where?”
- Developed story telling skills – using a “beginning”, “middle” and “end” when retelling a story
Cost: €15 per 45 minute session