Leinster Rugby Mascot
Nov 19, 2018 by Downsyndromecentre
Show us your Blue Steel for Leinster & The Down Syndrome Centre!
The Down Syndrome Centre is taking over the RDS for Leinster v Connaught on December 22nd. We have a fantastic opportunity for one of the amazing children that attend our services in the Down Syndrome Centre, as we will be selecting one child to be the Leinster Rugby Mascot for the game.
The winner will lead the team out on the night of the match!
We are looking for a Leinster Superfan so to enter please send us a photo or a video showing us your own little Leinster Superfan.
Terms and Conditions
1. Competition Closes on Friday 7th December 2018 at 5 pm
2. For an entry to be considered it must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Winner must be available to attend Leinster Rugby v Connaught Rugby at the RDS on Saturday 22nd December 2018 (Kick off – 19.45)
4. Winning/ nominated child must be 8-12 years of age
5. Match tickets will be provided for the child plus a maximum of two guardians
6. Leinster Rugby kit will be provided to the winning mascot
7. The Down Syndrome Centre reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and to transfer the prize if the above criteria are not met.
8. Entries may be used on the Leinster Rugby and Down Syndrome Centre Social Media platforms
James Walsh, Age 8