Booking an Occupational Therapy session for your child:
Ellie offers one-on-one OT sessions to children and teenagers with Down syndrome in our centre Monday to Friday. run for most of the year from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Individual sessions last 45 minutes and cost €25
Group sessions are 45 minutes in length and cost €15 per child
Our Booking Process
- To register your interest please contact us on (01) 661 8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- A parent and school questionnaire will then be forwarded to you to complete
- After the initial questionnaire, there will be a specific one to be completed for the therapy required. Please return to email@example.com prior to first appointment to assist the therapist on the needs of child
- On return of the questionnaires the therapist will advise a date and time for initial assessment
- Group therapy may be offered where the therapist feels the children would benefit more from peer support
Any child presenting with a diagnosis of Down syndrome from birth to 18 years may access services.
Please note that the frequency of Speech and Language Therapy, Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy is offered at the discretion of the individual therapist on assessment of the child’s needs any child. Following an initial assessment, your therapist will advise you on the recommended intervention required