Trust Planning Workshop
Jul 30, 2021 by Downsyndromecentre
Financial Wellbeing will be holding a webinar for Parents of Children with additional needs on, Tuesday 7th of September at 7.00pm – 7.30 pm.
Parents will be guided on the following: Learn to secure your child’s long term financial future and relieve the worry of planning for their future care when you are no longer around. The webinar covers special needs Trusts, Wills, Guardians, Trustees, Bank Accounts, Letter of Wishes, Hospital Passports, Entitlements, Tax and much more.
- The importance of choosing the right Guardians and Trustees
- Why a Special Needs Bank Account is necessary
- What to include in your Letter of Wishes
- Understand the importance of a Hospital Passport
- Funding options for your Trust that doesn’t affect entitlements
- Information on rarely claimed entitlements and tax credits
- How to build financial security for your child
Booking is essential book online @ www.financialwellbeing.ie or alternatively contact Dolores on
086 023 6995 / 021 482 3635 or email email@example.com