- What is Down syndrome
- New & Expectant Parents
- Further Information for Parents
- Entitlements and Supports
- Personal Blogs
- Professional Articles Series
- Information for Schools & Colleges
- Recent News and Events
Welcome to The Down Syndrome Centre’s website! In this part of our website we have compiled some information about Down syndrome and some of the supports that are available.
Please don’t hesitate to give our office a call with any specific questions you might have.
You can contact us on (01) 661 8000 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond to you as quickly as we can.
A Little Side Note Or Two!
- We welcome input and constructive criticism from all our website users. If there is a topic you would like us to cover please let us know. We want our site to be as helpful as possible so if you wish to make any recommendations call us on (01) 661 8000 or email email@example.com
- The members of our expert Advisory Panel and our staff members are happy to answer any questions and queries you may have. They also regularly send us articles to share on our website.
- We would welcome any personal blogs that you might like to share with our website users. Shared stories and experiences are always helpful to other parents and carers. Visit our Personal Blogs section to learn more.